Programming is a very delicate, meticulous, and time-consuming undertaking. Any small errors may usually have far-reaching repercussions and as such, should be avoided at whichever costs.
Toshiba Satellite L55 Review
• Ultra-fast Processor:The machine is equipped with an Intel Core i5-5200U processor that is pretty fast. Its use greatly expedites the processing and execution of the various programming
commands and instructions and in turn, confers maximum convenience to the users.The processing speed is high and one can comfortably multi-task
• Ultra-wide Display:Its display unit (screen) is ultra-wide. It measures around 15.6 inches. All the various programming tasks that are in progress are clearly displayed to the minutest
of all the details. This avoids ambiguities that may have the impact of compromising the quality of the final output.
• Plenty of Storage Space:It does have a 1 Terabyte hard drive memory; may accommodate 8 Gigabyte flash memory, and has both the DVD and the CD slots for extended secondary storage. This
plenty of storage space provides all the programmer’s storage needs.
• Seamless Connectivity:The device is able to interface and communicate with other like-minded electronic gadgets such as laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets through its Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth, network adapter card, and coaxial cable. This brings along added convenience to the users.
• Highly Versatile:With this laptop, it is possible to program, write DVDs and CDs, stream content from the internet, load programs, and their back-ups, play music, store files, and so on.
This means that it returns very great value for money indeed.
• Ultra-thin Design:The machine is only 0.89 inches (2.3 cm) thick. It may thus easily fit into a drawer or any other available storage space.
• Extended Battery Life:Its batteries are able to produce power for 6 hours before a recharge. This makes the laptop very relevant for use in areas that have unstable power supplies or are
detached from the national grid.It has a long battery life
• Contains one of the latest Windows operating systems
• Very Expensive:As expected, such a high-quality gadget is naturally very expensive. The laptop is indeed too exorbitant and out of the reach of many a prospective user.
• Bulky:The laptop measures 14.96 inches long by 10.2 inches wide by 0.89 inches thick and weighs 2.2 kg. It may, therefore, impose unusual inconveniences in the course of transportation to the desired location of use.
• Limited Manufacturer Warranty:The manufacturer of the laptop only guarantees a refund for damages incurred up to 30 days after making a purchase. This is way too short and may not adequately safeguard users against the potential dangers and risks that may arise out of its usage in the long run.
• The keyboard of the laptop is not comfortable to work with because it is not illuminated
• It is impossible to expand the Ram
Notwithstanding the aforementioned minor drawbacks, the Toshiba Satellite L55 15.6-inch Laptop is still a very worthy purchase indeed. That’s because it is multi-purpose in that it may play several roles at the same time in one comprehensive, slim, and easy to use package. With this laptop, one gets much more than what he actually bargains for as it allows users to harness the benefits of a standard computer as well as those of a programming one. Any programmer who seriously wishes to greatly expedite the task of programming clearly has no choice but to acquire it and incorporate it as a permanent part of his programming armory.