Dell Inspiron i5577-5328BLK-PUS Review (Last Update – 12 hours ago)
- It's very fast.
- The matte screen surface is nice because there is virtually no reflection.
- It comes with One 2.5-inch drive (SATA) and One M.2 drive (SATA or PCIe/NVMe).
- If you need more RAM, this is perfect for you. It comes with 1x 8 GB DDR4 RAM at 2400 Mhz and has 2 slots which supports 32 GB RAM maximum.
- The battery life is really long. It gives backup from 4h 30 min to 5h running Adobe Muse, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, Excel as well as browsing.You can squeez 8 hours with low screen brightness.
- It's thin for a gaming laptop and the Cheapest gaming rig for this specs.. The video card does great on high end games at top settings with no freezing.
- Backlit keyboard is awesome.
- I'd give the display quality 5/10.It has TN display with poor contrast.The color is fine but the viewing angles are bad.It can be annoying while watching movies that are generally dark.It is a bit low quality display for the price. You can replace the TN screen with ISP for $80.
- Audio drivers are not optimized. I installed the latest drivers and it uses 3% of CPU (which is quite a lot) while listening to any audio.
- No separate microphone port.
- It weighs 3 kg+, charger is also big and heavy.if you are a college/work commuter, this laptop is very heavy for you.